More from my site
- Follow These 5 Steps to Launch a Top-Tier Training
- Is Your Nonprofit Ready for these Three Digital Media Trends in 2016?
- 5 Steps to Conduct an Audience Survey
- 5 Things I Learned My First Week in Nonprofit Communications
- 4 Practical Steps Every IT Project Should Take for Success
- 3 Reasons Why Your Nonprofit Website Needs a Responsive Design
Former Account Manager Addie Shrodes has a passion for engagement, education and storytelling for social change. In a previous life, she taught literature classes at UCLA, where she happily propagated her obsession with slam poetry. She idolizes Andrea Gibson as a social changemaker extraordinaire whose poetry can capture attention and change people’s minds.
Read more posts by Addie Shrodes