More from my site
- 100 Nonprofits to Receive FREE Email Marketing Services for a Lifetime!
- Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Color in Your Brand Identity
- Oregon “franksters” Reflect on #frank2015 Experience
- 5 Ways to Make Your Next Op-Ed Stand Out from the Crowd
- 3 Social Media Opportunities You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Your Nonprofit Blog Missing Your Organization’s Best Stories?
Former Account Manager Addie Shrodes has a passion for engagement, education and storytelling for social change. In a previous life, she taught literature classes at UCLA, where she happily propagated her obsession with slam poetry. She idolizes Andrea Gibson as a social changemaker extraordinaire whose poetry can capture attention and change people’s minds.
Read more posts by Addie Shrodes