More from my site
- Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Color in Your Brand Identity
- Oregon “franksters” Reflect on #frank2015 Experience
- Is Your Nonprofit’s Media Relations Plan Missing Any of these Six Things?
- 5 Banned Books You Should Read to Celebrate Banned Book Week
- 5 Components of Messaging to Amplify Your Brand
- Instagram: 3 Practical and Tactical Tips for Optimization
Former Account Manager Addie Shrodes has a passion for engagement, education and storytelling for social change. In a previous life, she taught literature classes at UCLA, where she happily propagated her obsession with slam poetry. She idolizes Andrea Gibson as a social changemaker extraordinaire whose poetry can capture attention and change people’s minds.
Read more posts by Addie Shrodes