More from my site
- Be the Change You Wish to See: Lessons Learned for Social Change Communicators
- Back to Basics: The Dinner Salon Makes a Resurgence in Social Change Communications Circles
- Prichard Welcomes Three New Staff Members!
- Leveraging the Mothership: Don’t Forget Your National Office in Local Communications Efforts
- 4 Lessons Learned at the Communications Network Annual Conference
- Don’t Underestimate the Power of Video Animation to Tell Your Social Change Story
David Backes, Account Manager at Prichard Communications, acts as Prichard's in-house techie nerd. Don't let this fool you though–David has been known to spend time away from his computer screen and enjoys riding his bike around Portland (rain or shine) or working to perfect his caramelized onion recipe. David also races his bike during the cyclocross season at the mildly competitive beginner level.
Read more posts by Chris Moore
Comments are closed.