More from my site
- Be the Change You Wish to See: Lessons Learned for Social Change Communicators
- Why I’m Grateful for Email
- Why Demographics Are Important to Your Nonprofit’s Social Media Strategy
- 3 Ways Powerful Video Storytelling Can Strengthen Your Online Community
- 3 Reasons to Volunteer on MLK’s Day of Service
- Is Guest Blogging Ruining Your Website?
Managing Director and Vice President Jenna Cerruti leads Prichard's client work. Before Prichard, she spent several years working with for-profit, purpose-drive brands. When she is not developing strategic communications plans, brainstorming digital communications strategies or executing media relations for clients, she is on the hunt to find the best pizza in Portland, likely listening to her favorite diva, Beyonce, along the way.
Read more posts by Jenna Cerruti
Comments are closed.