Our Halloween Treat–10 FREE Digital Hacks for Nonprofits
In the spirit of Halloween, we wanted to give our nonprofit and foundation readers out there a big treat–a list of our top, bite-sized digital hacks that can make your life significantly easier. And the best part? Everything listed below is free–just like the Halloween candy you got trick-or-treating as a kid.
- Use Google Apps for Nonprofits for free email, document storage and IT support
- Advertise for free on Google with Google Ad Grants
- Crop, resize and edit images for free with Pixlr Editor
- Merge and split PDF files using I Love PDF
- Search and download Powerpoint presentations from the web, or upload and share your slides with Slideshare
- Easily schedule meetings with large groups of board members, staff, funders and more, using Doodle
- Use Join.me to instantly share your screen without the hassle of setting up a GoToMeeting
- Sign up for Feedly as a replacement RSS reader to the now defunct Google Reader
- Monitor online mentions of your nonprofit and topic area using Talkwalker Alerts [previous blog post on Talkwalker here]
- Spice up your blog and social media channels with free images from Openclipart and Flickr Creative Commons
What hacks do you use to make your life easier?