Since 2007, Prichard has provided communications to social changemakers across the United States to help make the world a better place. In 2015, we became a Certified B Corporation®, joining a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Our team shares a deep commitment to public service, community, and change. We have chosen this work because we want to make a difference in the issues we care about and in our communities.
We have the talent, skills and experience to help you define and accomplish your strategic communications and marketing goals.
We work backwards here at Prichard.
That’s right. We think the most effective approach to strategic communications is to start with an end goal and work in reverse to lay out a plan that helps advance your mission step by step.
In our communications plans you’ll find recommendations based on informed research, our deep knowledge of the social good field and industry best practices.
Every plan we put in place prioritizes clarity, understanding and, most importantly, reality. We’ll never recommend something we know you can’t take on and we’ll always craft our product with your unique circumstances in mind.
First and foremost, we seek to make you successful by outfitting your organization with a sustainable set of tools.
Don’t have an end goal yet?
That’s okay. We can help with that, too. We will work with you to help define and refine desired outcomes and possibilities.
At Prichard, we’re more than a communications agency. We’re teachers. We’re thought leaders. We’re doers. We want to impact social change just as much as you do.
Let’s do it together.
Social Determinants of Health
- Health Leads
- St. Vincent de Paul of Lane County
- The Green House Project
- Better Futures
- Keeping Families Together
Health, Health Care, Mental Health
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics
- Early Detection and Intervention for the Prevention of Psychosis
- Vote & Vax
Early Childhood Intervention
- Child First
- ACES Connection
- Trauma Smart
- Cure Violence
- Reclaiming Futures
- National Council for Family and Juvenile Court Judges
- Juvenile Justice Office, North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- Mac’s List
- Social Venture Partners Portland
- National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA)
- Portland Bureau of Environmental Services, Johnson Creek Watershed Team
Social Change Communications
- Burness Communications
- The Communications Network
- Institute for Democratic Education in America
- Math Learning Center
Immigrant and Refugee Communities
- More than Wheels
- New Routes for Community Health
Pacific Northwest-Based Philanthropies
- Mercy Corps
- Meyer Memorial Trust
- M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
- The National Crittenton Foundation
- The Northwest Health Foundation
- Oregon Wild
- City of Gresham
- Connect Eugene
- Willamette Valley Development Officers Association