5 Cool Tools for the Dog Days of Summer
Back in October, we published a list of 10 FREE Digital Hacks for Nonprofits. Now we’re excited to share five more no-cost tools that might have slipped past your radar.
Go outside! Enjoy the sun! But first, check out our latest roundup of great online tools to make your communications really heat up this summer.
1. Rapportive: install this Gmail add-on to see everything about your contacts—social media profiles, employment info, and more—right inside your inbox.
2. Buffer: often thought of as a Hootsuite alternative, Buffer allows marketers to easily manage multiple social media accounts at once and also analyze detailed insights.
Price: Free for individuals, $25/month for small organizations (using Buffer’s 50% off for nonprofits pricing)
3. Piktochart: easily create engaging infographics and presentations using Piktochart’s free templates, or “go pro” to access over 4,000 professional graphics and all Pikto themes.
Price: Free with limited features, or $39.99/year for a pro nonprofit account
4. Save Publishing: this lightweight bookmarklet highlights 140-character (or less) tweetable sentences right in your browser and allows you to easily share the quotes.
5. Followerwonk: this analytics tool lets you explore your social graph to grow your presence online. My favorite part? Compare the followers of any two to three users to find overlaps and new audiences.
Price: Free with limited features, or 75% for nonprofits with one of Moz Pro’s plans
As much as I try, I can’t always stay on top of all the latest tools. Tell me which ones I missed in the comments below!