I’m excited to announce that we’re hiring a part-time Finance and Office Manager (FOM) this winter!
Our smarty-pants new FOM will work 20 hours per week and keep us on track with our company finances, basic office operations, and in relations with vendors and other partners.
>> Learn more on Mac’s List: http://www.macslist.org/macs-list/Prichard-Communications/Finance-and-Office-Manager/p5ZrQRRGDKyz/
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related field
- Excellent communications, budget, and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple priorities on tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Five years professional experience
Also, we’re looking for a good culture fit. We like nice people around here… we like people who like supporting nonprofits. We like people who value community, giving and serving. And, we’re life-long learners, so we want to learn a thing or two from our future FOM. Pets and kids? We love ’em! Portland? It’s our favorite! Laughing? A necessity in our office!
Got what it takes? Email your resume to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled and interviews will begin after Tuesday, January 14, 2014.