More from my site
- Visual Media: If Facebook and YouTube Had a Baby
- 3 Lessons for Nonprofit Writers from Harvard’s Steven Pinker at Frank 2015
- 4 Lessons Your Nonprofit Can Learn from Hillary Clinton
- 6 Smart Reasons Your Nonprofit Should Use Video Apps
- Why Vine is the Secret Weapon to Your Nonprofit Communications Plan
- The 5 Best Places to Invest Your Social Media Resources This Fall
David Backes, Account Manager at Prichard Communications, acts as Prichard's in-house techie nerd. Don't let this fool you though–David has been known to spend time away from his computer screen and enjoys riding his bike around Portland (rain or shine) or working to perfect his caramelized onion recipe. David also races his bike during the cyclocross season at the mildly competitive beginner level.
Read more posts by Chris Moore
Comments are closed.